Personal data protection
1. Basic provision
- A personal data administrator pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as: "GDPR</strong >") is Jaroslav Král with registered office at Loučky 151, 742 35 Odry, Czech Republic (hereinafter: "administrator").
- The administrator's contact details are Loučky 151, 742 35 Odry, Czech Republic, +420 602 739 508
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
- The administrator did not appoint a personal data protection officer.
2. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The controller processes personal data that you have provided to it or personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of fulfilling your order.
- The controller processes your identification and contact information and data necessary for fulfilling the contract.
3. Legitimate grounds and purpose of processing personal data
- The legal basis for processing personal data is
- the performance of a contract between you and the controller in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- your consent to the processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- to process your order and to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when ordering, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude or fulfill the contract by the controller,
- to send commercial communications and to carry out other marketing activities.
- The controller does not engage in automated individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
4. Data retention period
- The controller will retain personal data
- for the period necessary to perform the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for a maximum of 10 years, if personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
- After the expiration of the retention period for personal data, the controller will delete the personal data.
5. Recipients of Personal Data (Data Processors)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods/services/transactions on the basis of the contract,
- involved in ensuring the operation of services,
- providing marketing services.
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services/cloud services.
6. Vaše práva
- Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
- the right to access your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct your personal data under Article 16 of the GDPR, or to restrict processing under Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to erase your personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw your consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the controller specified in Article III of these terms.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data.
- The controller has taken technical measures to protect data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular anti-virus protection.
- The controller declares that only persons authorised by it have access to personal data.
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function correctly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website.
In this way, you do not have to enter the same information repeatedly when visiting our website, and for example, items will remain in your shopping cart until you pay. We can place these cookies without your consent.
Results of the GDPR security audit https://2gdpr.com/338288255
IX. Final provisions
These terms take effect on May 1, 2023.